Saturday, June 25, 2011

Are You Always Busy?

The first time I read this was from a forwarded message from my aunt. I have been looking for this for quite some time and finally found it. I would like to share this and I am sure many of you are guilty of this.
How many of you go to mass every Sunday? I hate to admit it but yes, I don't. How many of you carries the Bible or even read it? I bet what you will see in people's bags are pocketbooks & novels. How about values taught in school? Did it just remain in school & never practiced? Do we have intimate relationship with God at all? Or do we put others first before God? Now how do the devil steal our time from going to church? Work of course & more work. And if you do get to church, you'd be too distracted from people around walking, talking & not listening to what the priest is saying. Do you spend more than what you earn? Do you even borrow or worst use it to maintain your vices? How about spending to buy your collections & 'wants'? Do you even think that some people can't even buy food yet you can't live without buying those signature bags or shoes or collectibles?
Parents get separated from their child to earn more yet you can't bring back the time and spend those precious occasions with your child. Men are so intelligent now that they even want to 'create' mankind themselves. They have gone to the stars and the moon but can they count them all? Men have ruled the seas and the sand but cannot rule the wrath of nature. With all the advance technology, people believed more in Science.
How does the Lord make you notice Him? He whispers to your ear but you can't hear him because you are surrounded with audio,video players and wide screen tv. He knocks on your heart but you are too busy with your recreations. He then allows you to be inflicted with pain whether you or your love one's experience health problems or take away someone you love. What response does He get? Anger, resentment, hatred & the most common reaction is the question "Why me?"
Amazingly, I was drived to write this and inspired to do so with the help of the Holy Spirit. I would not know what to say. I'm sure I am guided by the angels and have whispered to my ears what to write in this article.
So I hope I have relayed the message for I am just one simple mother who wanted to remind people how we forget and get too distracted from the real source of life.           

No comments:

Post a Comment