Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Shops @ Facebook


 I could say that I'm a critique when it comes to games. I have played a lot, maintained some games & blocked several of them because I get bored easily. This is my favorite game app in Facebook so far.
At My Shops, you can build & customize shops of your choice. Out of 5 stars, I gave it a four. This game is pretty simple as it is named after the Developers Name -Pretty Simple. It is neither boring. You can click on the hearts on top of the customers to make them happy, you can visit your neighbors & easily get bonuses whether experience or money, you can upgrade all your shops, goods & trucks. Completing collectibles will gain you extra money or experience. Also they have hidden phone numbers which you can find to get more bonuses, how great is that?

The game app started on November 18, 2010.
It brags of 1,640,766 monthly active users.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 74,741 reviews. 

Here are my shops:




I still have to reach Level 40 to open the Hat shop & later on the Electric Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment