Monday, May 23, 2011

First Blog

Movie Review


This is really interesting. As this is my first time to blog, I am enjoying it. As you see, my first topic was about my movie review of the Pirates of the Caribbean 4. The last time I was able to watch was when I was still pregnant. Now I can't remember which movie that is. Hubby and I went to a seminar required by the church for my baby's baptism and after that we watched that movie because that is the only chance we can get for a quality time. In the seminar, many topics were discussed like the Fruits of the Holy Spirit, how to pray the rosary and even the RH Bill. At least I learned something from the seminar. One is by meditating the mysteries behind the rosary and not just reciting the prayers like a broken recording. Another call for attention was when the speaker asked if we religiously attend mass every Sunday. Nobody raises their hands. Yes, I hate to admit it but I'm guilty of not going to church every Sunday. We were reminded that a mass only takes an hour in a week and we need food for our souls. I really hope that even we are all too busy for work, we should give time and make the holy sacrifice. For the signs of times is near & our lives are only borrowed. We need to invest now on the things above and not the things on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment